For whatever else may pose a threat to your vehicle's road performance, our knowledgeable auto specialists provide a number of other miscellaneous auto services. And because our work is guaranteed, you can rest assured that you're receiving the best workmanship possible. Let us know how we can help you! Contact us at 903-939-9300 to set up an appointment for additional quality auto services.
Our miscellaneous auto services include:
- Change engine oil, using the recommended grade of motor oil
- Check and change your air filter
- Inspect and, if necessary, replace a clogged fuel filter
- Adjust tire pressure to manufacturer-recommended specs
- Inspect/clean the intake system
- Inspect/replace emissions components and/or a faulty oxygen sensor
- Inspect brakes for proper adjustment
- Inspect power steering system and perform a steering alignment, if necessary
- Align front suspension
- Clean or replace dirty or malfunctioning fuel injectors
- Inspect/replace spark plugs and spark plug wires
- Check exhaust for clogged catalytic converter
- Examine the exhaust gas recirculation system
- State inspection station for Autos and Motorcycles
After-Hours Drop Off
Sometimes auto repair needs arise long after most auto repair shops have closed. With after-hours drop off services, you leave your car at the mechanics shop for repair even if the shop has closed. You simply fill out an envelope, put in your keys, and drop it in a drop box. The auto shop will only contact you when your car is ready or when they need additional information. At Jimmy Brown's Service Center, we value your convenience and that is why we offer after-hours drop off services. A completed Drop-Off Form will help the mechanic diagnose any problems. Even if we have closed, you just drop-off your vehicle at our shop and our mechanics will work on it and contact you when it is ready.
The experts at Jimmy Brown's Service Center can inspect your vehicle and perform services that can help it operate at peak performance and help improve fuel efficiency and overall fuel economy. These inspections and services may include items such as:
Are you planning to buy a new car? Don't take chances. Be confident about the car you are buying. Have pre-purchase inspections performed on the vehicle. Pre-purchase inspections involve examining the car's condition to ensure it is worth buying. At Jimmy Brown's Service Center, we have pre-purchase inspection experts - mechanics who will scrutinize any car, make, and model and allow you to make an informed decision. Pre-purchase inspections will definitely give you peace of mind when you buy your next used car.
A pre-trip check up can make the difference between a safe trip and one that ends in a tragedy. The inspection aims at looking for possible defects and potential mechanical problems that could cause disaster. Before embarking on a trip you should make sure your car is fully inspected for safety. You can rely on the experts at Jimmy Brown's Service Center. We have pre-trip inspection experts who are able to conduct safety inspections on any car, make, and model. Our experts are dedicated to ensuring you have a safe trip. Simply drop by or give us a call at 903-939-9300.